Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Giving Emma a Shout-Out!!!

Working out how to set up static pages on blogspot has been a challenge for me. HTML!!! Are you kidding? Maybe in my next life...or a parallel life totally unknown to this me (fat chance!). But I persevered, and in my determination I've managed to toot my horn.

I published a middle grade historical novel in 2001 that almost made it to the top of the heap for two annual awards. Emma and the Civil Warrior has sold lots of copies in a five-state area. The novel continues to sell today. I visit classrooms every year to talk to excited readers about Emma. Those visits are standout events for me! My readers pump me up and give me the encouragement to sit down and work on new novels, work long and hard.

Please visit my Books page. One day soon I hope to expand that page with tidings of a new novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment